NutriChomps Chew Guide
Take the quiz to find out what kind of chew is right for your dog!
- A dog’s nose print is unique, much like a person’s fingerprint.
- Forty-five percent of U.S. dogs sleep in their owner’s bed.
- Seventy percent of people sign their dog’s name on their holiday cards.
- Yawning is contagious—even for dogs. Research shows that the sound of a human yawn can trigger one from your dog. And it’s four times as likely to happen when it’s the yawn of a person he knows.
- Dogs curl up in a ball when sleeping to protect their organs—a hold over from their days in the wild, when they were vulnerable to predator attacks.
- Human blood pressure goes down when petting a dog. And so does the dog’s.
- Dogs have about 1,700 taste buds. We humans have between 2,000–10,000.